Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's 1.43 am now. I can't get my eyes slept. Still on the train going to Jogjakarta.

What a life! Now I have a job at one of Indonesia's great company.
 I'm just a customer service who took a call from the customer at my past company. Getting their complaints, had to make them comfortable with our service.

Now here at PLN, my job is totally different. I'm a programmer, the bad one. How can I make a program without a flowchart? Only me who know the flow of its logic and its codes.
It's hard to tell that I enjoy my job as a programmer. It's too take a risk. What if one day I leave PLN? How can people take control of my program? What if the program being crashed? Being hacked? From where they can solve those problems?

It's time for making the documentation. To write all the flowchart, the codes and everything about the program.

Yes, 2013 must be better in all the way I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment